- Change your sheets regularly (we recommend every 1-2 weeks)
Rotate your sheets with 1 or 2 other sets so the same ones aren’t going back on your bed as soon as you have washed & dried them (much like a favorite t-shirt or pair of jeans, you need to give your favorite sheets time to rest so the fibers don’t wear out sooner than you’d like)
- Avoid direct contact with cosmetics or skin products not properly dried on skin (such as hair or body oil, heavy creams and especially specific acne treatment which may include peroxide or other bleaching properties.)
- Do not wash with sharp-edged clothing accessories, such as metal zipper, buttons, metal hooks.
- Wash on a cool or warm cycle using mild detergent and line-dry naturally to preserve fibers, colors and elasticity. If you’re using a dryer, choose a low heat and a low tumble cycle.
- Do not leave sheets on the clothesline or in direct sun for a prolonged period as natural fibers are susceptible to sun bleaching.
- Wash similar items together – same color and fabric.
- For white sheets- If your sheets need a brightening boost, try pre-soaking them in oxygen bleach or adding bleach to your regular detergent.